Day care and activities
Our day care and activity schemes provide a wide range of support services as well as interesting and engaging social activities. All our staff are friendly, welcoming and particularly skilled in working with individuals who have dementia, mental health issues and physical disabilities if required.
Members can choose to get involved as much or as little as they want to and will always be involved in making decisions. If you or a member of your family are interested in finding our more, you can visit us at any centre, email or call us. We can advise on eligibility, timescales, personal budgets and paying for services, and answer any questions that you may have.
Our day care and activities help members to:
- spend time with friends old and new
- have healthy two or three course lunches, plus all-day refreshments
- take part in activities such as pottery, karaoke, computer usage and musical entertainment.
Take care of yourself
- assisted bathing
- personal care such as cutting nails and chiropody.
Stay healthy in body and mind
- exercise with classes such as yoga and ‘chairobics’
- use our dementia café
- get advice and support with health issues.
- access transport to and from the centre
- go on shopping trips and day trips.
Safety and security
- experienced, skilled and regularly police-checked staff
- all activities take place in safe and secure environments.
Get confidential information and advice
- independent support with benefits, personal budgets and managing money
- advice on your rights in different situations.
Day care and activities
28 Convent Gardens, London, W11 1NJTel: 0208 962 3570 / 3571 / 3572Opening hours: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday Closed Saturday and Sunday
The Reed is a vibrant community hub with its own café and 13 one bedroom flats for older people aged 60 and above.
Kensington Day Centre offers a range of daytime activities and services for local older people, in a friendly and welcoming environment.
Leonora House, 49 Lanark Road, London, W9 1APTel: 020 7286 9226Opening hours: 24 Hour Care and Support
Leonora House provides care for older people aged 60 and above and care for adults over the age of 45 who have learning disabilities. Including individuals who have dementia or mental health support needs.
Leonora House, 49 Lanark Road, London, W9 1APTel: 020 7286 9226Opening hours: Monday to Thursday 10.30am-3.30pm
We run two day care and activity groups at Leonora House – one for older people and one for younger adults with physical disabilities. Both offer members a range of fun and interesting activities as well as helpful support and advice.